So many delicious eats were had this month! The best part was that the delicious eats were made even more delicious with the great friends I am so blessed with.
1. Family came up to visit during Labor Day weekend, so we of course had to go to Tara’s for their black sesame cone. Pictured here with crème fraîche and strawberry.
2. Lindsey whipped up this fig & mascarpone tart like nobody’s business and we were so glad.
3. The Daily Method salad at Summer Kitchen Bakeshop was worth eating two Saturdays in a row, especially with old and new friends.
4. We tried to eat at 900 Grayson for brunch one Saturday but the line was 2 hours long…so we went to Pepples Donut Farm. So vegan, so good.
5. My dearest Diane brought home Plum Frangipane Tarts & Banana Cream Pie from Mission Pie for Ally and I.
6. Iana’s mother brought up the smallest and sweetest nectarines from their backyard tree. So fragrant and lovely!